Saturday, February 21, 2009

Burritos always seem to make my life better.

For some reason burritos always seem to make things in my life better. So, it's no surprise that once again, burritos have pulled through for me.

Within the past week I got a job at Chipotle Mexican Grill. It's been really good so far. About 90% of the people I work with are from Mexico, which I'm really excited about. I've missed all the Costa Rican big mamas and now I get to work with Mexican big mamas. They are incredibly patient with me while I've been making all the beginner mistakes and have some of the biggest smiles I've ever seen. Not only that, but now I can have friends who can help me with my Spanish and who I can help with English. It's a nice exchange and a good bonding experience.

I feel really lucky to have a job where I am treated well and get to work with great people. That's all for now.

I need to go roll some burritos and learn Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment