Saturday, May 2, 2009

Again

So, after returning from a trip to Arkansas this past week I came home to an interesting situation.

Evie, Lydia, and Tyler are all moving back to Denver. This was decided in about 2 days. We are going to start moving out this week.

Once again, I need to find a new place to live. I am beginning to think that Costa Rica put some weird spell on me. Ever since I came back from Costa Rica, I haven't lived anywhere longer than 3 months. I'm beginning to wonder when this cycle of not knowing where I'll be one week to the next will end.

I'm going to finish the week out at Chipotle and then go stay with my parents for a bit while I figure out where to go next.

Even though this is all really sudden and fairly hectic, I feel that this needed to happen. Evie, Lydia, Tyler, and I were all coming to similar conclusions at the same time. It was to the point where we all couldn't really deny that we are no longer supposed to be here.

Any suggestions as to where I should go?

1 comment:

  1. You know where I would suggest. . .

    Lincoln, Nebraska. Or maybe even Colorado Springs, I may head there in a few months.

    ReplyDelete